A Restaurant Supervisor / Assistant Restaurant Manager is required for this Michelin Star Restaurant set in the vibrant and eclectic city of Bristol.
The restaurant is chic and beautifully decorated, creating an air of luxury for customers to breathe in as they sample the exquisite classic European cuisine available on the gastronomic tasting menus.
All produce is locally sourced and only the finest ingredients and there is private dining available.
They are now looking for a Restaurant Supervisor / Assistant Restaurant Manager to complete the team in their multi award winning restaurant.
The restaurant offers 30 Covers in an elegant setting; providing a courteous and attentive service, excellent cuisine and palate tingling wines to perfectly partner each dish.
As Restaurant Supervisor / Assistant Restaurant Manager you will:
- Report to the Restaurant Manager
- Be responsible for assisting management in the smooth running of the establishment, staff supervision along with ordering and stock control
- Have a friendly yet professional persona
- Have previous experience of working with an establishment of a similar high standard
- Be a strong team player and be able to lead by example to ensure your high standards filter through the front of house team
If you are looking for a rewarding and exciting position in one of the country’s finest establishment, then this could be the role for you!