An Assistant Restaurant Manager is required for this award-winning gastro pub set in a beautiful area of Cumbria.
They are looking for someone with experience of working within a fresh food restaurant that focuses on excellent service.
This extremely busy restaurant will offer a fast-paced environment for you to thrive in, with food served all day and all their produce sourced locally from the finest suppliers.
The contract offers a 4 day week, so you will be able to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- Opportunity to work at an award-winning independent establishment
- Help with accommodation can be provided
- Excellent salary on offer
- Working in a beautiful location
As Assistant Restaurant Manager you will:
- Report directly to the Restaurant Manager and run the restaurant in their absence
- Have a friendly, yet professional persona
- Have experience of working within an establishment that focuses on fresh food
- Be a strong team player and be able to lead by example to ensure your high standards filter through your team
- Have a passion for food, have lots of flair and be able to deal with day to day issues, regarding front of house and back of house operations
- Have a passion to help drive the business forward from the forefront
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Assistant Restaurant Manager to join in the success of this up and coming restaurant, should you be looking for a new challenge apply now.