An Assistant Restaurant Manager is required for this excellent fine dining restaurant located in a picturesque area within the county of Cumbria.
The Head Chef is dedicated to flaunting the exceptional produce that can be found in the local area, and the sumptuous a la carte and tasting menus perfectly reflect this.
The restaurant is beautifully designed and offers a luxurious environment for guests to enjoy outstanding cuisine, in a modern style while still maintaining the traditional appeal that the restaurant boasts.
As well as their award-winning food, the restaurant is also well renowned for its extensive wine lists and sources the finest wines from across the world and offers a palate tingling accompaniment to their excellent cuisine.
The role is a 40 hour contract, meaning you will maintain a healthy work life balance.
They are looking for an Assistant Restaurant Manager passionate about excellent service and fantastic modern British cuisine to join the team and help to lead service.
- Staff accommodation is available if required
- Competitive salary plus gratuities on top
- Excellent career development within an elite environment
- Working within a friendly and talented team
As Assistant Restaurant Manager you will:
- Have a solid restaurant background of working within similar establishments
- Have excellent knowledge of food and wine and be a real people person, able to build up good relationships with regular clientele
- Possess excellent attention to detail and have a passion for the industry
- Be a hands-on restaurant manager, committed to providing an excellent level of customer service
- Be responsible for ensuring a smooth-running operation and leading your team by example at all times
This role would suit a passionate and talented Assistant Restaurant Manager from a similar property looking for their next challenge.