An exciting position has arisen for a Restaurant Manager within this fantastic award-winning restaurant in the heart of Manchester city centre.
This beautiful restaurant is modern in design and is bright and airy with high ceilings and large glass windows adorning the front of the dining area.
The renowned Head Chef has won many awards for his exciting and unique dishes prepared and plated up in the open kitchen, that allows the buzz from the kitchen brigade to filter out into the dining area.
They offer a mouth-watering tasting menu serving modern British cuisine using seasonal produce from the finest local and regional suppliers.
As well as their award-winning food, the restaurant is also well renowned for its extensive wine lists and sources the finest wines from across the world and offers a palate tingling accompaniment to their excellent cuisine.
The team is friendly yet professional, with the front of house staff providing knowledgeable service to guests and ensuring they have a fantastic experience.
They are now looking for a Restaurant Manager who can lead this front of house team to further accolades, with aspirations for a much sought-after Michelin Star.
As Restaurant Manager you will:
- Have a solid restaurant background of working within high-level fine dining establishments
- Have excellent knowledge of food and wine and be a real people person, able to build up good relationships with regular clientele
- Possess excellent attention to detail and have a passion for the industry
- Be a hands-on restaurant manager, committed to providing an excellent level of customer service
- Be responsible for ensuring a smooth-running operation and leading your team by example at all times
This role would suit a passionate and talented Restaurant Manager with a background in high end find dining establishments. If you are looking for an exciting new challenge this could be the perfect role for you.