An Assistant Restaurant Manager is required in a beautiful area of Wiltshire for this luxury hotel.
The hotel creates a world of sophistication for diners by boasting an award-winning Michelin Star fine dining restaurant offering the highest levels of both cuisine and customer service in beautiful surroundings.
The elegant fine dining restaurant along with a cosy private dining room for more intimate dining and a chefs table.
- Temporary accommodation if required
- Company discounts
- Career progression within a renowned company and one of the best hotels in the UK
- Online benefits scheme including discounts with hundreds of retailers
As Assistant Restaurant Manager you will:
- Be joining a well-established and talented team, renowned for their service
- Have a friendly, yet professional persona and you must have previous experience of working with a high-level establishment
- Be a strong team player and be able to lead by example to ensure your high standards filter through the front of house team
- Report to the Restaurant Manager and be fully responsible for assisting him in the smooth running of the restaurant, staff management and training along with ordering and stock control
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Assistant Restaurant Manager to join in the success of this exceptional and renowned establishment, should you be looking for a new challenge apply now.
- Contact: Caroline Wright
- Reference: 07093