A General Manager is required for this gastro pub set within a beautiful part of the county of Warwickshire.
Set in a picturesque town, the pub is traditionally designed, and is renowned in the area for their honest, classic British cuisine and the use of fantastic fresh produce.
This historic pub is full of character and offers relaxed dining within calm and cosy surroundings.
The exterior exudes all the charm of a traditional pub, and alongside comforting food and friendly service, the pub offers a wide array of beverages including excellent guest ales.
They are busy all year round and are looking for a General Manager who can lead and inspire the friendly front of house team.
As General Manager you will:
- Have experience of working within a similar position within a high-quality pub
- Oversee the running of the food and beverage service therefore a strong background within the food and beverage operation is essential
- Ensure staff are working to exceptionally high standards at all times
- Have a professional approach with a friendly personality and be standards driven
- Be a strong team player and be able to lead by example to ensure your high standards filter through the team
If you’re a talented General Manager looking for an exciting new role within a friendly environment, where your skills will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits, then apply now.