An exciting position has arisen for an Assistant Restaurant Manager in a beautiful area of West Sussex.
The restaurant has gained an excellent reputation – locally and further afield – for their dedication to fantastic service and delectable cuisine.
The amazing restaurant is set in picturesque surroundings and the interior is beautifully designed in a chic and modern style, reflecting the excellent and innovative food and service on display.
They offer a mouth-watering a la carte menu serving modern British cuisine using produce from the finest local suppliers.
They are looking for an Assistant Restaurant Manager to join the team and help lead restaurant staff to further praise and accolades, with a focus on ensuring that high standards and professionalism filters through the team.
As Assistant Restaurant Manager you will:
- Be joining a well-established and talented team, renowned for their service
- Have a friendly, yet professional persona
- Have previous experience of working within a high-level establishment
- Be a strong team player and be able to lead by example to ensure your high standards filter through the front of house team
- Report to the Restaurant Manager
- Be fully responsible for assisting them in the smooth running of the restaurant, staff management and training along with ordering and stock control
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Assistant Restaurant Manager to join in the success of this restaurant; should you be looking for a new challenge apply now.
Staff accommodation is available.