A Restaurant Manager is required for this charming Country House Hotel in Oldham, Greater Manchester.
They have created a cosy setting where old meets new with have original fittings such as a fireplace, wooden beams and creaky floorboards.
They offer an a la carte menu brimming with classic dishes and they are also very popular with afternoon teas and weddings for up to 120 guests.
As Restaurant Manager you will:
- Have a solid restaurant background of working within high level establishments
- Have excellent knowledge of food and wine and be a real people person, able to build up good relationships with regular clientele
- Possess excellent attention to detail and have a passion for the industry
- Be a hands-on restaurant manager, committed to providing an excellent level of customer service
- Be responsible for ensuring a smooth-running operation and leading your team by example at all times
If you are a Restaurant Manager looking for a challenging new role then please apply now.
Temporary accommodation can be provided if required.