A Restaurant Manager is required in Lancashire for this charming 4 Star hotel in a beautiful location that offers an excellent brasserie style restaurant, serving excellent British cuisine using only the finest locally sourced produce.
This delightful hotel has an award-winning restaurant, beautifully designed luxury bedrooms and hosts all kinds of functions and weddings.
The hotel has many original features giving it a cosy, old-world feel.
The hotel has 10 bedrooms all of which have been furnished to the highest level and are traditionally designed.
As Restaurant Manager you will:
- Have a solid restaurant background of working within high level establishments
- Have excellent knowledge of food and wine and be a real people person, able to build up good relationships with regular clientele
- Possess excellent attention to detail and have a passion for the industry
- Be a hands-on restaurant manager, committed to providing an excellent level of customer service
- Be responsible for ensuring a smooth-running operation and leading your team by example at all times
This role would suit a passionate and talented Restaurant Manager with a background in high end find dining establishments.
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge this could be the perfect role for you.