A Food and Beverage Manager is required for this quaint hotel which creates a world of sophistication in the heart of Wiltshire.
The hotel boasts stunning bespoke bedrooms and an award winning 2AA Rosette fine dining restaurant as well as relaxing bar and lounge area, which serves a wide variety of wines, champagnes and handmade cocktails.
The restaurant serves a mouth-watering array of menus including a seasonal lunch menu, A la Carte and tasting menus.
The A la Carte menu serves modern British cuisine with a delectable twist and the kitchen team are committed to using only the finest local and seasonal produce.
They are currently looking for an enthusiastic Food and Beverage Manager to lead their front of house team and ensure the restaurant is running to an extremely high standard.
As Food and Beverage Manager you will:
- Be uncompromising where standards are concerned and have a proven track record of success in Food and Beverage Manager role within a quality driven hotel
- Have a focus on attention to detail
- Ensure the highest standards are maintained throughout the hotel and that the guest’s expectations are exceeded
- Be responsible for ensuring the day to day management of the food and beverage department
- Be responsible for assisting in the running of the whole hotel operation to help ensure all departments are achieving the standards required by the hotel
- Have a strong Food and Beverage background and will ideally have experience of working within a luxury hotel
If you’re a dedicated Food and Beverage Manager looking for your next challenge within a hotel that can offer excellent career opportunities, apply now.
Staff accommodation can be provided if necessary.