A Food and Beverage Manager is required for this stunning hotel located in a beautiful area of the West Midlands
The hotel offers 50 individually designed bedrooms, along with its award-winning restaurant.
The hotel also has over 5 multipurpose events rooms which are ideal for weddings, meetings and private events.
They are looking for a hands-on Food and Beverage Manager with strong experience to join the team and lead from the front as they continue to push for exceptional standards.
- Continue your career in a high-level hotel
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday
- Free staff meals
- Free parking
- Temporary accommodation can be provided
As Food and Beverage Manager you will:
- Be uncompromising where standards are concerned
- Have a proven track record of success in a Food and Beverage Manager role within a quality driven hotel
- Focus on attention to detail and you will ensure the highest standards are maintained throughout the hotel and that guest expectations are exceeded
- Be responsible for ensuring the day-to-day management of the Food and Beverage department
- Assist in the running of the whole hotel operation to ensure all departments are achieving the standards required by the hotel
- Have a strong Food and Beverage background and have experience of working within a luxury hotel, ideally with a fine dining restaurant
If you’re a dedicated Food and Beverage Manager looking for your next challenge, then please apply now.