A Deputy General Manager is required in Cumbria for this multi award winning gastro inn.
The country inn has over 10 contemporary designed bedrooms and serves up to 150 covers from their a la carte menu and specials board which is produced from locally sourced suppliers who offer the best ingredients.
Their style is warm, friendly and welcoming with open fires, nooks and crannies and low beams.
They are located in a fantastic position in the main town and are busy with local customers and also walkers and tourists visiting the area so it always has a bustling vibe.
- Opportunity to work at an award-winning independent establishment
- Help with accommodation can be provided
- Excellent salary on offer
- Working in a beautiful location
As Deputy General Manager, you will:
- Work alongside the proprietor and be responsible for the day to day running of the establishment
- Be uncompromising where standards are concerned
- Have a proven track record of success in an Operational Management or Deputy Management role within a quality driven environment
- Ensure the highest standards are maintained throughout the Inn and that guests’ expectations are exceeded by offering a friendly, efficient, informal yet highly professional service
They are looking for a Deputy General Manager who is an enthusiastic individual and who aspires to be the best and can offer a warm and friendly welcome to all guests and to make their visit to this establishment the best it can be.