An Assistant Restaurant Manager is required in Leicestershire for a beautiful luxury hotel.
This stunning country house hotel is set within beautifully appointed gardens, providing stunning scenery to guests who come to indulge in luxury surroundings.
- Uniform provided
- Staff discounts
- Free on-site parking
- Friendly working environment
The hotel is also home to a 2AA Rosette restaurant which is beautifully designed and can offer up to 60 Covers, using the finest local produce to create a menu that is modern British in design.
The team here are friendly and professional and have won numerous awards for their excellent service.
As Assistant Restaurant Manager you will:
- Have a solid restaurant background of working within similar establishments
- Have excellent knowledge of food and wine and be a real people person, able to build up good relationships with regular clientele
- Possess excellent attention to detail and have a passion for the industry
- Be a hands-on restaurant manager, committed to providing an excellent level of customer service
- Be responsible for ensuring a smooth-running operation and leading your team by example at all times
This role would suit a passionate and talented Assistant Restaurant Manager from a similar property looking for their next challenge.
- Contact: Danny Manners
- Ref: 05828