An Assistant Restaurant Manager is required for this beautifully appointed country manor hotel in Staffordshire.
- Competitive salary
- Free on-site parking
- Supportive and inclusive working environment
- Company discounts for staff
- Staff benefit programme
- Well-being services
This stunning property is home to an award-winning restaurant that serves up to 150 covers per service, offering a professional, friendly service, welcoming both locals and visitors from further afield.
They are looking for a hands-on Assistant Restaurant Manager to join and help to lead their team.
As Assistant Restaurant Manager you will:
- Have a solid restaurant background of working within similar establishments
- Have excellent knowledge of food and wine and be a real people person, able to build up good relationships with regular clientele
- Possess excellent attention to detail and have a passion for the industry
- Be a hands-on restaurant manager, committed to providing an excellent level of customer service
- Be responsible for ensuring a smooth-running operation and leading your team by example at all times
This role would suit a passionate and talented Assistant Restaurant Manager from a similar property looking for their next challenge.