BAR MANAGER – BERKSHIRE – LUXURY COUNTRY HOUSE HOTEL
A Bar Manager is required for this stunning country house hotel located in a beautiful area of Berkshire.
This delightful hotel has an award-winning restaurant, relaxing bar and lounge, and hosts all kinds of functions and weddings.
The hotel offers 50 bedrooms of which all have been furnished to the highest level and are traditionally designed.
The hotel is luxuriously decorated, with stunning ornamentally appointed events rooms that provide a stunning setting for weddings and all manner of private functions which the hotel is extremely popular for.
As well as all this on offer, the hotel is home to beautiful and luxury spa facilities, perfect for guests to come and pamper themselves within scenic surroundings.
As Bar Manager, you will:
- Manage the bar within this beautiful establishment where you will be dealing with high profile clientele and offering a first-class service
- You will have previous bar management experience within a high-level establishment
- Have a strong knowledge of cocktails
- Have held a bar management role within a high-level hotel or have a background in high-end bars
- Look after customers and guests within the lounge bar
- Be responsible for training, motivating and offering support to your team and ensuring each customer is offered the highest level of customer service
- Be innovative, approachable and have the ability to quickly build a strong rapport with guests and customers
- Be organised, hardworking and have an excellent appearance with a strong focus on guest requirements
They are looking for someone with a great personality to share their passion for the hospitality industry in delivering service with a smile.
If you are looking for a new Bar Manager role, that can offer excellent benefits in return for your hard work, then apply now.