An Assistant Reception Manager is required for this stunning country house hotel located in a beautiful area of Berkshire.
This delightful hotel has an award-winning restaurant, relaxing bar and lounge, and hosts all kinds of functions and weddings.
The hotel offers 50 bedrooms of which all have been furnished to the highest level and are traditionally designed.
The hotel is luxuriously decorated, with stunning ornamentally appointed events rooms that provide a stunning setting for weddings and all manner of private functions which the hotel is extremely popular for.
As well as all this on offer, the hotel is home to beautiful and luxury spa facilities, perfect for guests to come and pamper themselves within scenic surroundings.
As Assistant Reception Manager you will:
- Assist in the management of reception as well as all day-to-day reception duties
- Deal with guest queries and requests efficiently, ensuring this is carried out through your team
- Provide first class customer service and should be highly organised with good communication skills, both face to face and over the phone
- Be a good team player, and be able to work on your own initiative when necessary
- Have strong management and leadership skills
If you are an Assistant Reception Manager who is friendly, outgoing and enjoys providing excellent guest service and are looking for a challenging and rewarding role, then this could be your ideal opportunity.