An Assistant Manager is required for this exceptional and renowned establishment, which has won an abundance of awards and is set in a jaw-dropping area of beauty in the North West of England.
The main attraction however is the exceptional restaurant which is known up and down the country for its fantastic service and excellent modern British cuisine.
All of their produce is sourced from outstanding suppliers in the local area, before the kitchen staff create something unique and delicious.
The Head Chef here has created a mouth-watering combination of menus such as seasonal tasting menus and an a la carte menu, all of which make the most of the fantastic ingredients available.
You will find the interior of the restaurant designed to exceptionally high standards, offering a cosy and homely space to dine in luxury.
They have combined traditional and modern, with contemporary furnishings complimenting the rustic feel created by the exposed beams and open fire place.
They are looking for an Assistant Manager to join and help to lead the friendly yet professional front of house team.
They are looking for someone who is talented and experienced, yet personable who can ensure their high standards are adopted and passed through their team.
As Assistant Manager you will:
- Primarily be responsible for assisting in the smooth running of the restaurant
- Have a friendly yet professional persona
- Have experience of working within an establishment of a similar standard
- Be a strong team player and be able to lead by example to ensure your high standards filter through your team
- Be responsible for staff management and training along with ordering and stock control
- Be required to cover other areas of the establishment to ensure the high standards are maintained throughout
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Assistant Manager to join in the success of this fantastic restaurant; should you be looking for a new challenge apply now.