A Pizza Chef is required for this excellent restaurant in a lovely part of Bury, Greater Manchester.
This restaurant is an independent eatery, with a relaxed but atmospheric vibe and they offer classic Italian dishes in a casual setting.
- Joining a friendly and talented team
- Career progression within a fantastic company
- Competitive salary plus share of tips
The interior of the restaurant is oozes style in a manner that marries old and new, with minimalism meeting modernity and a quirky and colourful style of decoration.
Fresh and local produce is an important aspect of this fantastic restaurant’s offering, and they are looking for a Sous Chef who is equally passionate about this.
As Pizza Chef you will:
- Monitor food stock and place orders, as needed
- Make sauces and doughs from scratch using fresh ingredients
- Maintain a clean cooking station and sterilize equipment
- Work experience as a Pizza Chef or similar role in a restaurant
- Hands-on experience with preparing and baking pizza doughs
- Familiarity with professional kitchen equipment and brick or stone oven
- Understanding of food hygiene
If you are an experience Pizza Chef looking for a new and rewarding challenge, this could be the ideal role; apply now.
- Contact: Sophie Riches
- Ref: 07392