A Chef de Partie is required in Greater Manchester for this beautiful gastro pub set in gorgeous countryside.
This pub has a vibrant atmosphere where old meets new, and pairs beautiful classic British dishes with relaxed and friendly service.
They have original fittings such as fireplace and wooden beams, but modern décor and furnishings making this a beautifully unique venue.
They offer an a la carte menu brimming with classic British pub dishes using locally sourced produce.
The pub is extremely popular for its Sunday Lunch and can serve up to 300 guests.
You will have a background in fresh food kitchens and have a passion for fresh produce.
- Career progression
- Staff discounts
- Pension plan
- 5 day working week
- 28 day holiday entitlement
As Chef de Partie you will:
- Be responsible for working on all sections of the kitchen as required
- Be a passionate, talented and hard-working
- Have the drive and determination to help ensure consistency is maintained throughout
- Be working towards obtaining the highest accolades for this elite establishment
This is an exciting opportunity for a dedicated Chef de Partie to join a talented kitchen.
If you believe you have the skills and attributes for this challenging role, then please apply now.
- Contact: Sophie Riches
- Reference: 05269