A Sous Chef is required in Ormskirk for this beautiful modern restaurant and bar.
The site offers a relaxing dining experience to guests, with a bright and open dining space brimming with character.
They offer beautiful and seasonal small plates menus inspired by European cuisine, with all of their produced sourced locally where possible as well as a classic British Sunday lunch offering.
They are looking for a Sous Chef to join the business at an exciting time and would also consider a Chef de Partie or Junior Sous Chef with strong experience who can work closely with the Head Chef to ensure the smooth service of the kitchen.
- 4 Day week
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Staff discount on food and drinks
As Sous Chef you will:
- Assist the Head Chef in the running of the kitchen
- Be responsible for running the kitchen in his absence
- Supporting other members of the kitchen whilst also motivating and training them
- Be a hard-working and dedicated Sous Chef and have experience of working within a professional kitchen
- Have a genuine passion for food
If you are a Sous Chef looking for a new and exciting role this could be the job you’ve been looking for.