A Chef de Partie is required in the centre of Manchester for this lovely gastro pub serving modern British cuisine focusing on local ingredients.
The pub is a charming combination of modern and traditional with a chic interior perfectly designed for customers to dine in style.
The Head Chef has a fantastic background including working with renowned Michelin Star chefs, and so the menu focuses on intricate techniques to create modern British dishes that change with the seasons, while staying true to the style expected within a modern gastro pub.
They are looking for a Chef de Partie who has a stable background working with fresh produce.
The kitchen is modern and excellently equipped and provides the perfect outlet for you to continue to hone your skills within a professional environment.
- Opportunity to continue to learn and progress your career under a talented Head Chef
- Joining a great, friendly team
- Competitive salary
As Chef de Partie you will:
- Be responsible for your own section of the kitchen
- Support the senior members of the kitchen whilst also motivating and training junior members of the team
- Be hard working and dedicated
- Have at least 3 years’ experience of working within a professional, high-level kitchen which is at least a 2AA Rosette standard
- Have a genuine passion for food
If you’re a dedicated Chef de Partie looking for a challenging new role within a fantastic kitchen with a talented brigade, then apply now.