A Sous Chef is required for this beautiful gastro pub situated within a picturesque location in Suffolk.
This historic property is a beautiful meeting of old and new, with cosy, modern décor contrasting the beautiful original features of the property.
The site is renowned for its seasonal British dishes using local ingredients, great service and a friendly, relaxed atmosphere.
They are looking for a Sous Chef who is passionate about excellent British cuisine, fresh and seasonal ingredients and someone who can assist in managing the talented brigade.
- Competitive salary
- Company pension
- Meals on duty
- Career development opportunities
- Wellbeing programmes
- Employee discounts!
As Sous Chef you will:
- Be managing and running the kitchen alongside the current Head Chef
- Be innovative and committed with a passion for excellent food, ingredients, and service
- Be required to maintain high quality and consistency with a professional “can do” attitude
- Have a background working within fresh food establishments and be looking to work within a fresh food kitchen
If you are an enthusiastic Sous Chef looking for a challenging role where you can help to push this kitchen forward, then this could be the role for you.