A Head Chef is required for this beautiful gastro pub situated within a picturesque location in Suffolk.
This historic property is a beautiful meeting of old and new, with cosy, modern décor contrasting the beautiful original features of the property.
The site is renowned for its seasonal British dishes using local ingredients, great service and a friendly, relaxed atmosphere.
They are looking for a Head Chef who is passionate about fresh produce, and who can take over the kitchen and lead the talented brigade.
The role could suit a Sous Chef also looking for a step up into a Head Chef position.
- Competitive salary
- Company pension
- Meals on duty
- Career development opportunities
- Wellbeing programmes
- Employee discounts!
As Head Chef you will:
- Be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the kitchen and you will be managing and motivating a professional brigade, ensuring that ongoing training and development is offered to all members of the team
- Have solid man management and kitchen management skills along with a stable background
- Be a creative and talented Chef with exceptionally high standards who can lead their team by example and inspire them
- Have the passion and ability to maintain an exceptional standard of cuisine and the right candidate will ideally be experienced in good fresh food kitchens
If you are a proven Head Chef looking for new challenges or a Sous Chef looking to take a step up in an exciting and gorgeous environment, this could be the role for you!