A Sous Chef is required for this quaint country pub situated within a charming town in the beautiful county of Suffolk.
All their produce is sourced locally from the excellent larder available on the doorstep, and only the finest ingredients are used.
They also have their own kitchen garden meaning you will learn about the rearing and harvesting of the kitchen’s very own produce and allow you to work with the freshest produce.
The recently renovated kitchen is of the highest spec, meaning you will be working in an exceptional environment within a talented brigade.
They are now looking for a Sous Chef to join the team and assist in the smooth running of the kitchen.
- Competitive starting salary
- Working within beautiful locations
- Pension scheme
- Working with fantastic local ingredients
- Company discounts
- Health benefit scheme
As Sous Chef you will:
- Have experience in at least a 1AA Rosette kitchen
- Be innovative and committed with a passion for excellent food, ingredients and service
- Be required to maintain high quality and consistency with a professional “can do” attitude
- Have a background working within fresh food establishments
- Be looking to work within a fresh food kitchen
- Be managing and running the kitchen alongside the current Head Chef
If you are an enthusiastic Sous Chef looking for a new role where you can help to push this kitchen forward, then this could be the role for you.