A talented Sous Chef is required for this award-winning gastro pub set in a beautiful area in Oldham, Greater Manchester.
The site is set within a beautifully scenic part of the country and offers a mouth-watering a la carte menu brimming with modern British dishes.
All produce is sourced locally and from only the very best suppliers, meaning you will be working with the best ingredients throughout.
The pub is cosy and rustic, with exposed wooden beams and open fireplaces to create a warm and homely atmosphere.
The kitchen is modern and excellently equipped and the talented Head Chef always leads by example.
- Excellent salary on offer plus tips
- Working within a talented team
- On-site parking
- Free staff meals
- Staff discounts
As Sous Chef you will:
- Support the Head Chef in overseeing the smooth running of the kitchen
- Manage the kitchen in the Head Chef’s absence; managing rotas, orders and organising any events held in the restaurant
- Be responsible for overseeing staff training and development, as well as interviewing potential staff
- Deliver consistently high levels culinary excellence in all food outlets
- Contribute to menu and recipe development whilst maintaining the gross profit margins
- Ensure that the kitchen environment is kept safe and hygienic at all times
If you believe you have the skills and attributes for this challenging yet exciting and rewarding role, then please apply now.