A Sous Chef is required for this charming property situated within stunning Lancashire countryside.
This historic gastro pub is traditionally designed with exposed beams, cosy soft furnishings and roaring fires to create a relaxed and friendly atmosphere for all guests.
The kitchen team are dedicated to the use of local and seasonal produce, to create mouth-watering a la carte menus, which includes Sunday lunch and they can offer daily specials.
- Free parking
- Staff meals
- Joining a friendly team at a family run establishment
- Flexible working hours on 45 hour contract
As Sous Chef you will:
- Be managing and running the kitchen alongside the current Head Chef
- Be innovative and committed with a passion for excellent food, ingredients, and service
- Be required to maintain high quality and consistency with a professional “can do” attitude
- Have a background working within fresh food establishments and be looking to work within a fresh food kitchen
If you are an enthusiastic Sous Chef looking for a challenging role where you can help to push this kitchen forward, then this could be the role for you.