A Head Chef is required in Hampshire for this luxury 4 Star country house hotel.
The hotel is situated within its own picturesque grounds and has an elegant and romantic feel offering 20 individually designed bedrooms along with cosy cottages in the landscaped gardens and has an award winning 2AA Rosettes restaurant.
There is a professional and talented brigade of 12 in a modern and spacious kitchen and they are now looking for a passionate and dedicated Head Chef to join them and lead the kitchen team.
As Head Chef you will:
- Be responsible for overseeing all aspects of a professional kitchen and will have a background in running high-level establishments
- Be managing and motivating your team, ensuring that ongoing training and development is offered therefore solid man management and kitchen management skills are essential, in order to run this operation efficiently and in line with budget and GP
- Be a creative and talented chef with exceptionally high standards who can lead their team by example and inspire them
- Have the passion and ability to maintain an exceptional standard of cuisine
- Be experienced in working with good fresh food
If you are looking for your next challenge as Head Chef, and are looking to take the helm within a well-renowned kitchen, then apply now!