A Training and Development Chef is required for this award-winning hotel group across the beautiful county of Suffolk.
They are looking for an experienced and talented senior chef who wants to inspire the next generation of chefs and pass on their knowledge and passion.
This hotel group is renowned both locally and further afield, and includes properties from boutique hotels and gastro inns, to commanding properties set within their own estates.
The properties have won countless awards across the board and are committed to providing the best possible platform to their staff with unique benefits on top of professional development.
You will be able to combine your passion for teaching with your creative tendencies, working with Head Chefs from the company and contributing to dish and menu development.
- Competitive starting salary
- Working within beautiful locations
- Pension scheme
- Working with fantastic local ingredients
- Company discounts
- Health benefit scheme
As Training and Development Chef you will:
- Deliver training courses and content for all levels of kitchen personnel
- Work with the group’s Head Chefs ensuring the company stays up to date with food trends and best practices within kitchens
- Mentor the apprentices alongside their Head Chefs
- Be the main contact for the apprenticeship provider, training consultants, and the trainees
- Maintain and develop relationships with educational bodies to drive hospitality as a career choice
This is an extremely rewarding opportunity to join a fantastic company and be part of the journey of the future generation in hospitality.
If you are looking for a new position that can offer excellent benefits in return for your commitment and abilities, then please apply now.