A Sous Chef is required for this charming country house hotel located within beautiful surroundings in the West Midlands.
The hotel has an excellent reputation and can offer a dedicated team member excellent benefits on top of a fantastic salary.
The property is renowned for its lavish feel and excellent services with everything from modern spa facilities, to meetings and conference spaces, as well as being extremely popular with weddings and special events, due to its picturesque location.
The hotel is home to a beautifully modern a la carte restaurant serving an authentic menu made from only fresh, local produce and providing panoramic views of the surrounding countryside that guests can absorb while they dine on beautiful modern and classic dishes.
They are looking for a Sous Chef with a background in fresh food kitchens to join their gifted brigade and help them continue in their success.
You will be working closely with the talented Head Chef whose background includes Michelin Star environments, plus years heading up other award-winning kitchens.
- Free on-site parking
- Excellent salary offering
- Use of on-site facilities
- Golf and leisure membership
- Excellent career progression and development
- Staff discounts
As Sous Chef you will:
- Assist the Head Chef in the running of the kitchen
- Be responsible for running the kitchen in his absence
- Supporting other members of the kitchen whilst also motivating and training them
- Be a hard-working and dedicated Sous Chef and have experience of working within a professional, high-level kitchen
- Have a genuine passion for food
If you are a Sous Chef looking for a new and exciting role this could be the job you’ve been looking for.