A Sous Chef is required for this luxury country house hotel set in a stunning setting within Welsh countryside.
The hotel is home to an award-winning restaurant and busy conference and banqueting suites.
They are looking for a Sous Chef who can cook to a high standard and has a hotel background with strong experience in banqueting.
You will be passionate, talented and hardworking and have the drive and determination to help lead this professional brigade.
All produce used across the entire food offering is sourced locally and only the finest and freshest ingredients are used on their seasonal menus.
- Company discounts
- Free on-site parking
- Excellent career progression within a high level property
As Sous Chef you will:
- Assist the Head Chef in the running of the kitchen
- Be responsible for running the kitchen in his absence
- Supporting other members of the kitchen whilst also motivating and training them
- Be a hard-working and dedicated Sous Chef and have experience of working within a professional, high-level kitchen with some banqueting experience
- Have a genuine passion for food
If you are a Sous Chef looking for a new and exciting role this could be the job you’ve been looking for.