A Sous Chef is required in South Wales for this beautiful hotel set in jaw-dropping countryside with a 3AA Rosettes restaurant.
Set in gorgeous surroundings in the picturesque countryside, the hotel creates a world of sophistication for diners by boasting one of the best restaurants in the country, offering the highest levels of both cuisine and customer service in beautiful surroundings.
As Sous Chef, you will ideally have a background in high-end kitchens and be looking to move to one of the best kitchens.
The elegant fine dining restaurant is traditional in design and creates an atmosphere of luxury for guests as they dine on the incredible dishes on offer.
The Michelin starred Head Chef and his talented team create an innovative modern British menu, put together using only the finest ingredients to create unique and tantalising dishes.
- Continued progression under a renowned and talented Head Chef
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discounts
- Relocation support, including property hunts
As Sous Chef you will:
- Be responsible for assisting in overseeing all aspects of the kitchen and you will be managing and motivating a professional brigade, ensuring that ongoing training and development is offered to all members of the team
- Have solid man management and kitchen management skills are essential along with a stable background
- Be a creative and talented Sous Chef with exceptionally high standards who can assist in leading the team by example and inspire them
- Have the passion and ability to maintain an exceptional standard of cuisine
This is an exciting opportunity for a dedicated Chef to join a talented brigade. If you believe you have the skill and attributes for this challenging role, then please apply now.