A Sous Chef is required for this exceptional fine dining restaurant in a beautiful part of Surrey.
The property is renowned in the area for its fantastic food and excellent service, as well as the luxurious environment provided to guests.
They are looking for a Sous Chef who has the ability to produce high level cuisine ideally in a minimum 3AA Rosettes kitchen.
The Head Chef is renowned for his use of locally sourced ingredients that sing on the seasonal a la carte and tasting menus they produce.
- Excellent salary on offer plus
- Continued development in an elite environment
- Working closely with a renowned Head Chef
As Sous Chef Chef you will:
- Support the Head Chef in overseeing the smooth running of the kitchen
- Manage the kitchen in the Head Chef’s absence; managing rotas, orders and organising any events held in the restaurant
- Be responsible for overseeing staff training and development, as well as interviewing potential staff
- Deliver consistently high levels culinary excellence in all food outlets
- Contribute to menu and recipe development whilst maintaining the gross profit margins
- Ensure that the kitchen environment is kept safe and hygienic at all time