A Sous Chef is required for this beautiful country house hotel located in Surrey.
The luxury hotel has won numerous prestigious awards for its commitment to achieving the highest standards of both cuisine and service.
- Guaranteed service charge plus end of financial year bonus
- Free parking
- Uniforms provided
- 4 Weeks holiday increasing to 5 weeks with service
- Company discounts
The restaurant serves a mouth-watering array of menus including seasonal, a la carte lunch and dinner menus.
The menus offer traditional British cuisine with a modern twist and the kitchen team are committed to using only the finest local and seasonal produce.
As Sous Chef you will:
- Assist the Head Chef in managing and leading a professional brigade and run the kitchen in his absence
- Be able to lead by example to ensure consistency is filtered throughout the team
- Have a firm but fair management approach as the restaurant needs a talented and professional Sous Chef to ensure the high expectations are met
- Be responsible for assisting in overseeing all aspects of this busy kitchen operation
- Ensure ongoing training and development is offered to all members of the team
- Have solid man management and kitchen management
If you are a Sous Chef looking for a rewarding new role within a great company to work for, please apply now.