A Sous Chef is required for this charming property situated within a beautiful part of Cumbria.
This historic gastro pub is traditionally designed with exposed beams, cosy soft furnishings and roaring fires to create a relaxed and friendly atmosphere for all guests.
The kitchen team are dedicated to the use of local and seasonal produce, to create mouth-watering a la carte menus, which includes Sunday lunch and they can offer daily specials.
It’s an exciting time to join this friendly, talented team who have gained numerous accolades and built a fantastic reputation for their warm service and delectable menus.
They are looking for a Sous Chef with a background in fresh food kitchens to join the friendly and talented team.
- Staff accommodation is supplied if required
- Career progression within a site with an excellent reputation
- Working in a beautiful location with a friendly and talented team
- Free parking
- Company pension
- Employee discount
As Sous Chef you will:
- Be managing and running the kitchen alongside the current Head Chef
- Be innovative and committed with a passion for excellent food, ingredients, and service
- Be required to maintain high quality and consistency with a professional “can do” attitude
- Have a background working within fresh food establishments and be looking to work within a fresh food kitchen
If you are an enthusiastic Sous Chef looking for a challenging role where you can help to push this kitchen forward, then this could be the role for you.