A talented Restaurant Supervisor is required for this stunning hotel located in Shropshire.
This luxury hotel is perfect for relaxation due to its peaceful surroundings, has 40 individually designed bedrooms and is extremely popular with weddings due to its picturesque location.
The hotel is also home to an award winning 3AA Rosettes fine dining restaurant which serves a stunning tasting menu and uses the finest local produce, along with a more informal brasserie restaurant featuring an open kitchen and wood burning stoves.
They are now looking for a Restaurant Supervisor to join their friendly and talented team and help push the restaurant towards even further accolades.
- Company pension
- Free parking
- Company discounts
- Tips on top of competitive salary
- Staff accommodation available if required
As Restaurant Supervisor you will:
- Report to the Restaurant Manager and be responsible for assisting them in the smooth running of the restaurant
- Be responsible for staff supervision along with ordering and stock control
- Have a friendly yet professional persona
- Have previous experience of working with an establishment of a similar high standard
- Be a strong team player and be able to lead by example to ensure your high standards filter through the front of house team
If you’re a Restaurant Supervisor looking for a new and exciting role within a fantastic environment apply now.
- Contact: Danny Manners
- Reference: 07269