A talented Restaurant Supervisor / Head Waiter or Head Waitress is required in Berkshire for this award-winning restaurant set within beautiful surroundings in the heart of a charming town.
As well as boasting the quirky and beautifully designed fine dining restaurant, this fine establishment can offer excellent facilities for weddings and other private functions.
The restaurant has won numerous awards and has been recognised time and time again for achieving the highest standards in service.
They are currently looking for an enthusiastic Restaurant Supervisor / Head Waiter or Waitress to lead the team, ensuring that the restaurant and all private functions are running to an extremely high standard as they continue to push for further awards and accolades.
As Restaurant Supervisor / Head Waiter or Waitress you will:
- Report to the Restaurant Managers
- Be responsible for assisting them in the smooth running of the establishment
- Be responsible for staff supervision along with ordering and stock control
- Have a friendly yet professional persona and you must have previous experience of working with an establishment of a similar high standard
- Be a strong team player and be able to lead by example to ensure your high standards filter through the front of house team
If you’re a Restaurant Supervisor / Head Waiter or Waitress looking for a new and exciting role within a fantastic environment apply now.