A Restaurant Manager is required for this quaint hotel which creates a world of sophistication in the heart of Wiltshire.
The hotel boasts stunning bespoke bedrooms and an award winning casual fine dining restaurant as well as relaxing bar and lounge area.
They also cater for all manner of events and private functions including weddings.
The entire hotel is elegantly designed and offers the perfect setting for guests to relax, dine in the restaurant, or enjoy a drink created by the expert bar staff.
They are currently looking for a talented Restaurant Manager to join the front of house team and help to ensure the restaurant is running smoothly.
As Restaurant Manager you will:
- Ensure that the reception and concierge service is always appropriately covered and that rotas are prepared in advance
- Undertake Duty Management responsibilities on a rota basis and maintain a front of house presence
- Embed the company values in the team, leading by example
- Keep an ongoing maintenance & housekeeping plan for public areas and rooms, using the cyclical maintenance from the budget
- Ensure that all Reception and Housekeeping operations and procedures are carried out in accordance with the procedures manual and to the required standard
- Communicate effectively with all hotel team members so that everyone is aware of business/team goals, priorities etc.
- Oversee the recruitment of reception, concierge and maintenance staff and ensure that recruitment processes are compliant with employment law and in conjunction with HR processes
- Performance manage reception team members and carry out regular reviews
- Develop training plans and take corrective action as necessary
- Carry out performance reviews so that they are completed within the specified timescale
- Carry out disciplinary hearings as necessary
If you are a passionate and talented Restaurant Manager wanting to progress your career within an excellent establishment, while also receiving excellent benefits in return, then apply now.