A Restaurant Manager is required for this quaint hotel which creates a world of sophistication in the heart of Wiltshire.
The hotel boasts stunning bespoke bedrooms and an award winning 2AA Rosette fine dining restaurant as well as relaxing bar and lounge area, which serves a wide variety of wines, champagnes and handmade cocktails.
The restaurant serves a mouth-watering array of menus including a seasonal lunch menu, A la Carte and tasting menus.
The A la Carte menu serves modern British cuisine with a delectable twist and the kitchen team are committed to using only the finest local and seasonal produce.
They are currently looking for an enthusiastic Restaurant Manager to lead their front of house team and ensure the restaurant is running to an extremely high standard.
As Restaurant Manager you will:
- Have a solid restaurant background of working within high level establishments
- Have excellent knowledge of food and wine and be a real people person, able to build up good relationships with regular clientele
- Possess excellent attention to detail and have a passion for the industry
- Be a hands-on restaurant manager, committed to providing an excellent level of customer service
- Be responsible for ensuring a smooth-running operation and leading your team by example at all times
This role would suit a passionate and talented Restaurant Manager with a background in high end find dining establishments.
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge this could be the perfect role for you.
Staff accommodation is available.