A Restaurant Manager is required for this charming country house hotel in the beautiful area of Rutland, close to the East Midlands.
The hotel has over 50 bedrooms and boasts a beautiful fine dining restaurant.
The a la carte menu serves traditional British cuisine with a delectable twist and the kitchen team are committed to using only the finest local and seasonal produce.
They are currently looking for an enthusiastic Restaurant Manager to join their front of house team and ensure the restaurant is running to an extremely high standard.
As Restaurant Manager you will:
- Have a solid restaurant background of working within high level establishments
- Have excellent knowledge of food and wine and be a real people person, able to build up good relationships with regular clientele
- Possess excellent attention to detail and have a passion for the industry
- Be a hands-on restaurant manager, committed to providing an excellent level of customer service
- Be responsible for ensuring a smooth-running operation and leading your team by example at all times
This role would suit a passionate and talented Restaurant Manager with a background in high level establishments.
Temporary accommodation is available should this be required.