A Restaurant Manager is required for this stunning country house hotel located in the heart of Bedfordshire.
The property has all the original charm and features of the historic building with open fires, cosy lounges and stunning scenery surrounding the area.
The Head Chef is dedicated to flaunting the exceptional produce that can be found in the local area, and the sumptuous a la carte and tasting menus perfectly reflect this.
The fine dining restaurant is beautifully designed and offers a luxurious environment for guests to enjoy outstanding cuisine, in a modern style while still maintaining the traditional appeal that the hotel boasts.
This outstanding establishment is now looking for a Restaurant Manager to join and lead their talented front of house team.
As Restaurant Manager you will:
- Have a solid restaurant background of working within high level establishments
- Have excellent knowledge of food and wine and be a real people person, able to build up good relationships with regular clientele
- Possess excellent attention to detail and have a passion for the industry
- Be a hands-on restaurant manager, committed to providing an excellent level of customer service
- Be responsible for ensuring a smooth-running operation and leading your team by example at all times
This role would suit a passionate and talented Restaurant Manager from a similar property looking for their next challenge.