A Restaurant Manager is required for this quaint country pub situated within a charming town in a picturesque area of Wales.
The Gastro Pub has won numerous awards and is a beautiful meeting of modern and traditional design with cosy soft furnishings and roaring fires creating a relaxed and friendly atmosphere for all guests.
The kitchen is expertly run by a talented Head Chef, who focuses on excellent local ingredients in the production of the delectable a la carte menus.
They are looking for a Restaurant Manager to work closely with the owner and head chef to ensure that service runs smoothly.
- Leading the talented front of house team within an already renowned property
- Excellent salary with tips paid on top
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Free on-site parking
As Restaurant Manager you will:
- Have a solid restaurant background of working within high level establishments
- Have excellent knowledge of food and wine and be a real people person, able to build up good relationships with regular clientele
- Possess excellent attention to detail and have a passion for the industry
- Be a hands-on restaurant manager, committed to providing an excellent level of customer service
- Be responsible for ensuring a smooth-running operation and leading your team by example at all times
This role would suit a passionate and talented Restaurant Manager from a similar property looking for their next challenge.