An Operations Manager is required in South Wales for this stunning hotel set in jaw-dropping countryside.
The hotel offers 20 beautifully appointed bedrooms and presents all the original charm and features of the historic building with open fires, cosy lounge and stunning scenery surrounding the area.
The property is home to an award-winning fine dining restaurant, where the Head Chef has put together sumptuous a la carte and tasting menus that perfectly reflect the exceptional produce that is available in the area.
They are looking for an Operations Manager with a background in luxury properties with a strong food and beverage offering, someone who is passionate about exceptional service, and who can instil their own values throughout their team.
- Career progression within an elite company
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Generous salary package
- Employee discounts
- Staff meals
- Milestone rewards programme
- Package to support with relocation if required
As Operations Manager you will:
- Be uncompromising where standards are concerned
- Focus on attention to detail and you will ensure the highest standards are maintained throughout the hotel and that guest expectations are exceeded
- Be responsible for ensuring the day-to-day management of the food and beverage department
- Assist in the running of the whole hotel operation to ensure all departments are achieving the standards required by the hotel
- Be looking for a hands-on role where you can lead from the front and instil your passion in your team
- Have a strong food and beverage background and have experience of working within a luxury hotel, ideally with a fine dining restaurant
If you’re a dedicated Operations Manager looking for your next challenge, then please apply now.