A Restaurant and Bar Manager is required in South Wales for this beautiful 3AA Rosettes restaurant set in jaw-dropping countryside.
The hotel has all the original charm and features of the historic building with open fires, cosy lounges and stunning scenery surrounding the area.
The Head Chef is dedicated to flaunting the exceptional produce that can be found in the local area, and the sumptuous a la carte and tasting menus perfectly reflect this.
The 3AA Rosettes fine dining restaurant is beautifully designed and offers a luxurious environment for guests to enjoy outstanding cuisine, in a modern style while still maintaining the traditional appeal that the hotel boasts
As Restaurant and Bar Manager you will:
- Be responsible for maximising the success of the Restaurant and Bar by ensuring it operates smoothly and that customers’ expectations are continuously met and exceeded
- Deliver outstanding standards of customer service as well as managing a team and productivity levels, ensuring profit margins are maximised and maintaining a safe and healthy environment
- Be someone who has natural flair and will have the ability to lead, motivate and develop the team to meet their full potential
- Have experience as a Restaurant Manager in a similar high-profile environment and excel in people management skills
- Possess strong organisation and time management skills are essential for this role as well as having a forward thinking and solution focused approach
In exchange for your commitment and dedication, the ideal candidate will be offered excellent salary, and will be provided with the perfect environment to progress and develop themselves.