A Pastry Chef is required for this award-winning gastro inn in a charming area of Cumbria.
The gastro pub offers modern British cuisine from an a la carte menu, and they focus only on the exceptional local produce available in the area.
Exceptional produce is abundant in the area, so the a la carte menu is brimming with beautiful classic dishes treated to a modern, elegant twist and have won 2AA Rosettes in recognition of this.
The kitchen here is expertly run by a passionate Head Chef who is looking for an equally passionate Pastry Chef.
- Continued progression under a renowned and talented Head Chef
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discounts
- Staff accommodation available if required
As Pastry Chef you will:
- Be responsible for running the pastry side of the kitchen
- Develop new desserts and pastry dishes for the menus
- You will create all manner of desserts and pastries including brulees, tuilles, petit fours, ice cream, several types of bread and all other aspects of pastry
- Be passionate, talented and hardworking and have the drive and determination to develop your skills within a fantastic kitchen
- Have a stable background working within kitchens that focus on fresh food
- Be committed to working to high standards
If you are an experienced and creative Pastry Chef looking for an exciting and challenging position in a bustling kitchen, then this could be the role for you.