A Night Porter is required for this beautiful luxury hotel in Gloucestershire.
The hotel is well renowned in the area, popular with local residents and tourists from further afield.
The hotel itself has been developed to an extremely high standard, with 30 plus beautifully decorated bedrooms.
The hotel is also home to a brasserie style restaurant that serves delicious modern British dishes from an a la carte menu that celebrates the finest local and regional produce.
Set in gorgeous surroundings in a beautiful part of the country, this excellent restaurant is beautifully decorated, and has a luxurious feel alongside stunning views of the coast.
The hotel also houses luxury spa facilities which serves light, healthy lunches for guests. It is also a popular location with parties and weddings for up to 100 guests.
As Night Porter you will:
- Be well presented and be committed to providing excellent customer service
- Ensure the safety and security of the hotel and its guests during the night
- Be required to carry out security checks to maintain the security of the premises and its contents
- Have excellent communication skills as you will need to maintain full communication with the porters and receptionists regarding hotel and guest activity at the beginning and end of each shift
- Be required to conduct check in and check out where necessary and manage all enquiries promptly and efficiently
If this role sounds like your next exciting challenge and you are looking to work within a fantastic establishment with great people, then apply now!
Staff accommodation is available.
- Contact: Caroline Wright
- Ref: 06651