A Night Manager is required for this exceptional 5 star luxury hotel situated within the picturesque Lake District.
The hotel offers stunning views of one of the most beautiful areas of the country and boasts an enviable working environment.
With over 50 luxuriously appointed bedrooms, this gorgeous establishment draws guests from the local area and further afield as they travel to take in the breath-taking surroundings.
They are looking for a professional Night Manager with experience of working within a high-level hotel to join their front of house team.
As Night Manager you will:
- Have at least 12 months Night Management experience and you will have experience with in the front of house sector of the hotel industry
- Have the ability to build and nurture working relationships with your clientele and colleagues
- Have a good understanding of operational procedures within the hotel
- Possess a high level of verbal and written communication skills, knowledge of front office systems along with first class customer service skills
- Deal with arrivals and departure processes for any guests during the night
- Deal with the in-house guests accounting and ensuring the accuracy of guest bills
- Be responsible for the hotel during the night and therefore must be highly organised, efficient with a strong work ethic and attention to detail and work accurately and professionally at all times
If you are dynamic and enthusiastic Night Manager this role could be an excellent career opportunity as it offers ongoing career development and progression along with a competitive salary and fantastic working conditions.
Staff accommodation is available.