A HR Manager is required in Cumbria for this beautiful, luxury, country house hotel.
Previous HR Management experience essential as this is a full management role and no further training is offered.
The hotel is beautiful in its design, with original features meeting with tasteful modern updates.
It is home to 20 stunning bedrooms, with jaw-dropping views of the surrounding countryside.
There is also a casual fine dining restaurant on site, that has won awards for its dedication to the use of local produce in creating beautiful modern British dishes.
As HR Manager you will:
- Be responsible for the smooth running of the human resources department
- Have experience in a similar role and ideally have CIPD qualifications
- Ensure policies and procedures are met and followed
- Register and advertise vacancies
- Communicating with all hotel departments regarding staff requirements
- Maintaining communication with incoming and outgoing staff, ensuring a smooth onboard process
If you are a HR Manager, and you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding role, then this could be the job you have been looking for; apply now!