A Food and Beverage Manager is required for this exceptional hotel located in a beautiful part of Surrey.
The property is set within stunning grounds providing scenic views for guests.
This fine establishment has won numerous prestigious awards for its commitment to achieving the highest standards of both cuisine and service.
The hotel is lavishly designed with beautifully appointed bedrooms and offers beautiful dining areas, lush bar and lounge areas and is also extremely popular with weddings and special events due to its stunning location and setting, that creates an air of luxury.
The hotel is home to an award-winning fine dining restaurant which serves a mouth-watering array of menus including a seasonal lunch menu, a la carte and tasting menus.
They also have a more casual brasserie style restaurant that still offers fantastic British dishes at the highest of standards.
They are currently looking for an enthusiastic Food and Beverage Manager to join their front of house team and ensure the entire department is running to the highest of standards.
As Food and Beverage Manager you will:
- Be uncompromising where standards are concerned
- Have a proven track record of success in a Food and Beverage Manager role within a quality driven hotel
- Focus on attention to detail and you will ensure the highest standards are maintained throughout the hotel and that guest expectations are exceeded
- Be responsible for ensuring the day-to-day management of the Food and Beverage department
- Assist in the running of the whole hotel operation to ensure all departments are achieving the standards required by the hotel
- Have a strong Food and Beverage background and have experience of working within a luxury hotel, ideally with a fine dining restaurant
If you’re a dedicated Food and Beverage Manager looking for your next challenge, then please apply now.
- Contact: Caroline Wright
- Ref: 06884