A Duty Manager is required for this beautiful multi award winning gastro inn set in a stunning location close to the Cornish coast.
This gastro inn is renowned in the area for the beautiful modern British dishes on offer, with all their exceptional produce sourced locally.
The interior is beautifully designed, with a modern turn on the décor while maintaining traditional and original feel and features.
On top of the stunning interior, there is a stunning and newly refurbished outdoor bar area, where guests can make the most of the beautiful Cornish weather and sea air.
They are looking for someone with strong food and beverage experience in a high level property who is passionate about providing professional and friendly service.
- Tips on top of an excellent salary
- Onsite parking
- Health and dental insurance
- Enhanced sick pay
- Free staff meals
- Paid overtime
- Working in an idyllic location close to the Cornish coast
- Staff accommodation is available if required
As Duty Manager you will:
- Assist the General Manager in ensuring service food and beverage runs smoothly
- Have a friendly yet professional persona and you must have experience of working with an establishment of a similar standard
- Help to oversee all food and beverage areas, including the award-winning dining area and bar areas
- Have an interest in and passion for the beverage side of hospitality including spirits, wines and craft beers
- Be a strong team player able to lead by example to ensure your high standards filter through your team
- Ensure staff are working to exceptionally high standards at all times
- Be a passionate, standards driven individual
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate Duty Manager to join in the success of this fantastic property, should you be looking for a new challenge apply now.