A Deputy Manager is required for this award-winning food led pub in a lovely town in Cheshire.
The pub has created a vibrant setting where old meets new, and it is set within a lovely town that has lots going on.
They have original fittings such as fireplace and wooden beams, but modern décor and furnishings making this a beautifully unique venue.
They offer an a la carte menu brimming with classic British pub dishes using locally sourced produce.
The pub is extremely popular for its Sunday Lunch and can serve up to 300 guests.
There is a professional brigade of 6 in a modern and spacious kitchen.
- Career progression
- Staff discounts
- Staff accommodation available if required – no utility bills
- Pension plan
- 5 day working week
- 28 day holiday entitlement
As Deputy Manager you will:
- Report directly to the General Manager
- Primarily be responsible for assisting in the smooth running of the pub
- Have a friendly yet professional persona
- Have experience of working within an establishment of a similar standard
- Be responsible for staff management and training along with ordering and stock control
- Be required to cover other areas of the establishment to ensure the high standards are maintained throughout
This is a fantastic opportunity to join in the success of this fantastic establishment; should you be looking for a new challenge apply now.